Tuesday 29 December 2009

Stranger experiences

I recently got my hair cut in my usual salon but went with a different hair dresser at 'BLU' in dundee.

What i FOUND to be NICE about this guy was that he wasn't trying to be my friend or act like we had known each other for years, like what usually happens; Mindless and endless chit chat about nothing which is awkward and draining!

He was appropriately being a stranger meeting someone knew for the first time and cutting their hair. We didn't speak a lot but when we did it was much more comfortable and pleasant and how it should be!

I also going to add that he is a hair god and i need him to be on call when my hair is acting up! This man is that good that he can straighten my hair without using straighteners! ! ! impossible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment